The group made the first inroads into the market through businesses established in the oil and gas industry in the early 1990s.
The capital accumulated through these business activities then was reinvested in further development, which led to rapid growth and expansion to the future group of companies in the oil and gas industry.
Considering the strong demand for services in the oil and gas industry, several companies specializing in the provision of repair and maintenance services were established in order to increase the market share.
In the late 2000s, our business has been expanded further by adding new exploration & production activities. Currently, the exploration & production unit owns various oil and gas fields in several countries. The focus lies on large, proven hydrocarbon basins where sophisticated technical planning and strong operational execution can unlock the hidden potential of the reserves. The company uses its subsurface development capabilities to design and execute appraisal and development programs, including projects for production enhancement in mature fields.
Our operations and services include:
- EPCM – Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management for offshore and onshore assets
- PSCM – integrated supply chain management, warehouse management and procurement
- Integrated Services – oilfield operations and equipment maintenance, as well as installation and supply of turbo-machinery and provision of enhanced oil recovery services
- Drilling Services – turnkey drilling and production services, as well as workover for oil and gas wells
- Exploration and production (E&P) services – with the ownership of several oilfields in Azerbaijan, the USA, and the UK
Our core values, which emphasize the mission and vision of the shareholders and management team, drive up the operations and reputation of the group. These values are concentrated on various technical aspects of the work and team-based approach.
We position ourselves as a globally reputable and reliable group of companies in the energy industry. As part of our international strategy, we strive to promote our proven success in new geographies. For the E&P business, the primary goal is to build and manage a profitable portfolio of assets that combines operated and non-operated positions in both mature and emerging markets.